Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Soft and plushy.

I'm weak. I'll be the first to admit it. But you would be too if you walked into the store and there in front of you was a beautifully deep purple hued skein promising to be soft, stunning and pretty when knitted up. It felt like cashmere and if I had to imagine what cloud 9 was made up of? It would be the Malabrigo sock yarn. And I'm not drinking the company koolaid. I don't like any of Malabrigo's other yarns. I've tried but every time a skein came home with me, I found myself destashing it to other lovers. More for them, I always say.

I broke my wonderful yarn fast with this and since I had been planning to get a skein from when I first heard of it, I don't think I broke any rules, maybe bended them slightly. If that. It's already on its way to becoming a beautiful object: Knotty Gloves.

No comments: