Saturday, November 22, 2008

New Goals.

It's not even Thanksgiving and I already have resolutions for 2009.

As it turns out I'm slowly becoming the person that will drown in her yarn stash if I keep my rate of acquisition going. So I'm putting it to an end. A complete stop. At least in ordering anymore. Having finally found a dyer that can dye my ABSOLUTELY favorite colorway on some great yarn (Yak/Bamboo Blend) at quite a pretty penny, I've decided that I've most definitely gone off the deep end and it's time I get realistic about my situation at large. NO MORE BUYING.

To add to it, my knitting twin has gotten me a beautiful skein of Great Adirondack Silk Delight in Beach House. It's going into a beautiful project if I can only think of one that is perfect for it.



I've covered an extensive palette of colors in my stash and I'm almost afraid of putting up a slide show of just my stash since it would scare me and I've been the person responsible for squirreling this stuff away for a few months. Yes. A. Few. Months. I've only been knitting a year and I'm afraid of that day that'll come when I decide I no longer have the will to knit. All I have to say to that is someone please be prepared with a big bottle of something. Maybe 2.

No comments: